Interview with Louis T. Hunter
(photos via IMDb)
1. I know you, but some people may not.
So could you please introduce yourself to the world?
"My name is Louis Tad Hunter. The Tad is taken from my grandfather on my mother’s side. He was a polish jew who survived the Holocaust. I’m 27, I’m Australian but I feel very much like a citizen of the world as I have travelled the world starting from a young age."
2. What was your first job in the entertainment industry?
Also, what did you do before that?
"First job ever was a commercial for McDonald’s. I was 5. It was fun and I got payed. That’s all I remember haha."
3. Did you study acting before getting into the industry?
"I’ve studied at many schools and academies. NIDA, NYFA, AIPA, ATYP, Marjorie Ballentine, Larry Moss, Stella Adler LA, Michael Woolson, Jean-Louis and Christoph Alexander Tech, Bill Pepper, Jessica Drake and many more."
4. If you could work with anyone you'd want,
who would that person be and why?
"Most of the people I would love to work with are dead, dying or retired... sad but true. Paul Thomas Anderson is someone I would love to work with, Xavier Dolan, and Yorgos Lanthimos... and of course my talented friends."
5. What does a normal day in your life looks like?
"My normal day consists of trying to rid myself of bad habits and replace them with good habits."
6. Where is your favorite place to be and why?
"Berlin is my favorite city right now. I’ve recently moved it. Absolutely in love."
7. If you could, what would be the one advice
you would want to give to your younger self?
"Advice would be dare to fail and as cliche as it sounds, BE YOURSELF. Best advice I’ve gotten that’s a tough one. Might have to get back to you on that. But I do like this one: stop trying for perfection, it doesn’t exist."
8. What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
"Biggest accomplishment so far is maintaining a sense of kindness within an extremely ruthless business."
9. Is there anything you can disclose about any new project?
"I have a new project coming out on Netflix later this year. THE ONE."
10. What is the best part about life on set?
"Best part of set life is the work."
13. In the end, is there anything you'd like to say to the people who support you?
"I appreciate fans. I appreciate support. I appreciate people reaching out. But I also think celebrity worship has gotten way out of hand."
Louis T. Hunter is an actor, best known for his work on projects like: Out of the Blue, The 7th Hunt, Purgatory, White Pistol, The Woodlies, The Secret Circle, Red Band Society, Killing Animals, Jimmy, Jack Goes Home, Battlefield 1, The Honor Farm, Pick Up, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, The Fosters, Troy: Fall of a City, On the Ropes, Our Last Day as Children.
Follow Louis on instagram: