(photos via Promotion People)
1. I know you, but some people may not.
So could you please introduce yourself to the world?
"Hi! My name is Cassandra Ebner. I am an award-winning actress, stunt performer, writer and filmmaker who likes adventure, drinking tea and video games."
2. What was your first job in the entertainment industry?
Also, what did you do before that?
"My first credit was acting in a movie when I was 16, but I did 5 years of youtube vlogging within that time all the while holding a movie theater job. I was a busy kid. "
3. Did you study acting before getting into the industry?
"I didn’t do it in the conventional way. I started out with plays and then when I moved I got shy so I resorted to a lot of video games and movies!! I would get lost in the worlds and then started to create my own stories at the age of 13 when I discovered editing. So I learned acting through doing before I got into the industry."
4. If you could work with anyone you'd want,
who would that person be and why?
"I look up to so many humans and want to work with all of them. But like yo.. Jackie Chan, lets make a movie, you’re my hero and I want to fight you."
5. What does a normal day in your life looks like?
"Wake up, feed dogs & skinny pigs, drink tea, extreme hot yoga work-out, work on my show Life XP, call my family, audtion/play with something to do with acting, work out - again, watch a movie!"
6. Where is your favorite place to be and why?
"In nature! I live in a rurual area surrounded by trees and woods."
7. If you could, what would be the one advice
you would want to give to your younger self?
"Remember just because people say things doesn’t mean they will do them, but you can still be the person to do the things you say. And DON’T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF ! AND hearts. All the hearts."
8. What is one of the best advice that you've got?
Who was the person that gave it to you?
"I can’t specificly remember the advice but my dad is my go to for advice. He always had my back and wants the best for me and his advice always comes from a place of love and knowledge of being an awesome buisness man."
9. What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
"One of the hardest things I have ever done was creating and bringing Life XP to… Life. This is obviously very subjective as the amount of love and work I have put into this project is something I am so so so proud of. I think the comfort zones I have had to face and how much I have learned about myself and others is something I find personally rewarding. It’s changed who I am in so many good ways."
10. If you could book any role in the next years to come,
what would that dream role be?
"A reboot of The Mask... I want to be the girl in the Mask."
11. Is there anything you can disclose about any new project?
"YES! I created, wrote and star in the award-winning short form series Life XP coming out on NOVEMBER 5th, 2019! It can be found on www.youtube.com/ebnerds and www.vimeo.com/ondemand/lifexp."
12. What is the best part about life on set?
"Getting to step into a story and bring it to life."
13. In the end, is there anything you'd like to say to the people who support you?
"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know without the guidance or people who follow my work, I would not be where I am today. I am very grateful to work in the industry I dreamed of when I was a little girl."